About The Bauman Rasor Group
- We have a combined 75 years of experience working with whistleblowers.
- Extensive experience analyzing and investigating qui tam actions, especially government contractor fraud and Medicare and other government program healthcare fraud, both as a government investigator and privately with qui tam attorneys.
- Directed a Washington D.C. based non-profit organization for 10 years working with whistleblowers, the media and the Congress in exposing fraud, waste and abuse.
- Assisted Congressional members in revising the qui tam law to make it effective, including the addition of the whistleblower anti-retaliation provision, in 1986.
- Co-authored the whistleblower’s manual Courage without Martyrdom: A Survival Guide for Whistleblowers.
- Worked with many whistleblowers and confidential sources in promoting their causes in hundreds of newspaper articles and on many television shows and major news networks, including CNN.
- Testified numerous times to both House and Senate Congressional committees, briefed the Presidential Commission on Wartime Contracting, and consulted with both the Senate and House Armed Services Committee staff on Department of Defense procurement fraud, waste, and abuse issues.
- Authored three books, The Pentagon Underground, Betraying our Troops: The Destructive Results of Privatizing War, Pentagon Solutions: How to Actually Get Control of Defense Spending, along with editing the book, Less Bang: How the Pentagon Buys Ineffective Weapons.
- Contributing blogger for The Huffington Post and editor for the weekly “Solutions: Making Government Work” column that appears in Truthout.org.
Contact us if you want to discuss your specific issues: