Qui Tam Attorneys
Working with us means you, as a qui tam attorney, get the benefit of our experience as a former federal fraud investigator and someone who has unique insight into the workings of the federal government and sources to collect information relative to qui tam action.
You will have a firm understanding of how your case can survive the initial Justice Department review and how to effectively communicate with federal investigators. Your initial impression with the Justice Department bureaucracy can be a make or break experience.
We have worked on a myriad of cases from defense to Medicare fraud with qui tam attorneys that have returned hundreds of millions of dollars to the United States Treasury and look forward to working with you.
Contact us to increase your likelihood of success in getting your case accepted.
What We Do For Qui Tam Attorneys:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Assists Counsel in investigation and assessment of qui tam allegations.
- Help Counsel with whistleblower issues and crises.
- Assists in the factual presentations of Disclosure Statements, with an eye on what fact patterns US Attorneys are looking for.
- Evaluating and verifying potential documentary evidence.
- Interviewing Relators and/or potential corroborative witnesses.
- Identifying and remedying government bureaucratic and political issues.
Contact us if you want to discuss your specific issues: